Did anyone see "Saving Grace" this week?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Moof1904, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Moof1904 macrumors 65816

For those of you who get TNT (I think it's TNT), are there any Saving Grace fans out there who can tell me what happened in the last two minutes or so of the episode? Or better yet, if the episodes are out there on the web and I've missed finding them, can you direct me to them?

My stupid AT&T Uverse box cut the show off at what I think was the last scene...

2. OscarTheGrouch macrumors 6502

you know.. i watched it... but ill be durned if i remember the last two minutes.. ill see if it is still on my tivo.. it was a great episode though..

http://www.tnt.tv/dramavision/?cid=40450

i remember the child molester priest got killed, and they pretty much know that it was the other guy- some federal agent or something that did it.. grace was outside with him after they interviewed him and basically told him he needed to leave town... i dont think anything really exciting happened after that.

3. Moof1904 thread starter macrumors 65816

I've looked in TNT's site and the only full episodes they seem to have there are a couple from season 1, including the Pilot episode.

I'm primarily interested in what happened at the very end when Grace returned home and Earl was there. He went over to her and it looked like the two of them were going to say something to each other and then the uVerse ended the recording. What did they say to each other?

4. Gasu E. macrumors 68040

Gasu E.

Yeah, I never have watched the show, but I was flicking channels and I saw the last couple of minutes. Some guy who looked like a degenerate child molester was telling her to stop being a drunken slut and repent.

Oh, I'm sorry, which episode of "Saving Grace" was that again?

:p

5. Moof1904 thread starter macrumors 65816

That's kinda like saying, "Do you remember that 'Three's Company Episode, the one with the big misunderstanding?"...