Did Apple not charge my card?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by Nuckinfuts, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Nuckinfuts macrumors 6502

Wednesday morning I bought Lion after running the GM, but I have yet to see Apple charge my card. Anyone know how long Apple takes to charge you?

this is just simple curiosity if I by some mistake I got Lion for free, I don't mind at all paying the $30

2. Mitchelino macrumors 6502

I saw another topic with the same question. Seems there may just be a delay? Regardless, you're not alone.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I read somewhere that Apple normally charges credit cards on Thursdays and Sundays (sooner if your balance amounts to $20). Maybe Apple is waiting (Phil Schiller did say they had a million downloads in 1 day, so maybe its taking a while to process all of those charges).

Edit:

For what its worth, Apple hasn't charged my card either.

4. Nuckinfuts thread starter macrumors 6502

5. marsmissions macrumors 6502

marsmissions

They don't process them instantly, most companies don't. This is why it is so important to keep a balanced checkbook!

6. Nuckinfuts thread starter macrumors 6502

mine is balanced, I asked because I show the charge reflected in my records but not the bank's

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

sometimes it takes a few days when I buy stuff with through itunes. so I just buy a gift card and put that on my account. that way I don't have little charges to keep track of from buying games.