Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SHirsch999

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
Hi everyone. We are on an ATT mobile family share plan with 3gb shared data for 3 phones. I was recently looking at our account since we may be adding a phone. The account now shows 3gb shared data plus 3gb bonus shared data for a total of 6gb. It is the same price as the previous plan ($115/mo plus devices). There was no notice given to me prior to the change, except a note on the account page saying there was a change to the plan. Is this a permanent change? Did anyone else get this? I went back in the iPhone forum 5 pages, but didn't see anything mentioned.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Hi everyone. We are on an ATT mobile family share plan with 3gb shared data for 3 phones. I was recently looking at our account since we may be adding a phone. The account now shows 3gb shared data plus 3gb bonus shared data for a total of 6gb. It is the same price as the previous plan ($115/mo plus devices). There was no notice given to me prior to the change, except a note on the account page saying there was a change to the plan. Is this a permanent change? Did anyone else get this? I went back in the iPhone forum 5 pages, but didn't see anything mentioned.
That promotion started some time last year, it was automatic. It applies until some time in 2017, I believe.

SHirsch999

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
T
That promotion started some time last year, it was automatic. It applies until some time in 2017, I believe.
Thanks for the response. When did it start? According to my records this current billing cycle is the first with the doubled data.

rugmankc

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2014
I would just call ATT. Or, maybe not--could be an error to your advantage--:)

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
T

Thanks for the response. When did it start? According to my records this current billing cycle is the first with the doubled data.
Like I said, it started for many people some time last year. I don't know the date.

Sketchr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
I've had the double data 40gb for $150 since late 2014. These promos have been offered off and on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.