Did I get a virus???

Discussion in 'macOS' started by the vj, Apr 12, 2007.

1. the vj macrumors 6502a

Ok, Final Cut Pro is not opening again. I try to opend the application, it loads everything but just before opening the interface teh program quites.

This happen to me for first time 3 weeks ago in the middle of a proyect. I had to delete everything and to install again.

Then, MSN Messenger (In know MSN is avirus itself :S) is not recognizing my log or password. I jsut open it up this morning and close it down moments later but now is not opening.

Any ideas?

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Not a virus. Ok now we can look into a viable explanation... perhaps you deleted certain files needed to run the program? Do you use any cleaning programs such as OnyX?

As for MSN, that program always gave me problems and I decided not to use it anymore, so other people will have to help you on that one.

3. the vj thread starter macrumors 6502a

Regarding FCP I was using it last night as usuall and planed to continued today and I get that problem for second time now. I am goiung to save and delete the preferences to see, probably they are getting corrupted some how.