Did I just delay my shipment?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thatpluslife, Sep 19, 2015.

1. thatpluslife macrumors regular

thatpluslife

So earlier this morning I got an email saying that my verizon bill was past due so my phone went from preparing for shipment to processing again. I paid my bill but not it's still stuck at processing. Do you think I just screwed up my chances to getting my phone on launch day or getting a phone at all?

*I spoke with an apple rep and they said I no longer have a block or hold on my account but my concern is my order going from preparing for shipping to processing again*

2. DoofenshmirtzEI macrumors 6502a

DoofenshmirtzEI

Several people have had that happen (going from preparing for shipment to processing), and it had nothing to do with their bill. It may be unrelated.

3. thatpluslife thread starter macrumors regular

thatpluslife

4. APPLfanCA macrumors regular

My bill is due...It's not PAST due but I have an amount I owe. I wouldn't think that would delay anything since it probably wasn't past due when you made the purchase. Or was it?

5. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

As much as I can understand your point of view. You have quite a few days before the 25th, we are all in the same boat with you in regards to "waiting" until the 25th.

I think your situation is much ado about nothing. Granted... if it's 24th and there's no movement on your ordered, then yeah.. freak the f**k out!

6. chhhrrriiisss macrumors 6502a

This is why I make sure that my bill is paid in full prior to preordering a new iPhone.