Just looking for a little perspective. I Have currently a Macbook Pro 2.0 Ghz 2 gig of ram and 256 MB Radeon along with a Dual 2 Powermac G5 2 gig of ram and a 256 MB Radeon 9800. I also have an oldish pc (P4 2.66 @ 3.0 Ghz etc..) Connected to my G5 I have a 23" ADC and a 15" LCD. With the new Mac Pros I figured my resale value for my G5 would fall fast and being my laptop is neck and neck with my desktop I unloaded my G5. I'm going to stick with my laptop, an external enclosure for a 320 gig data drive and the money I got for the G5 I've bascially done an even exchange for a refurb 30" ACD. My wife will use the 23" ACD with her Mac Mini for now. I'm drooling over the Mac Pros but I'm trying to hold off until around April for a few reasons: 1.) Will have 10.5 preinstalled 2.) Possibly speed bumped machines or 8 core machines 3.) Chance to save up some + Tax return 4.) Not revision A or revision A Bugs worked out (I had my logic board swapped for revision A Macbook whining it's finally perfect). I can also shove the ol' PC in the closet and use bootcamp now off an external drive.. Thoughts?