Did I read that the Mac Mini could come out tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by jackhdev, Jul 13, 2011.

1. jackhdev macrumors 6502

Did I or did I misinterpret it? It seems almost too good to be true- tomorrow is the launch day for Lion, the new MacBook Air, the new MacBook, and the new Mac Mini? That's FOUR HUGE PRODUCTS all in one day with no warning. I'm excited because I've been waiting for the Mini for a long time, but should I be disappointed tomorrow if it doesn't come out? (and speculation that Lion is coming out tomorrow because the App Store is down makes no sense - wouldn't they just put it up there like any other normal app? Unless they were increasing bandwidth...)

2. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

I kept hearing the 14th for Lion but that has came and gone so I'm just not believing anything I read lol

I hope your right on Lion coming out tomorrow.

3. John T macrumors 68020

John T

4. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

The 14th was what a lot of rumors for lion have been saying, and there have been rumors about new macs with lion. However since it's getting pretty far into the 14th in some parts of the world with no release I think it's very unlikely.

5. jackhdev thread starter macrumors 6502

Do they tend to release stuff in the US before any other country such as China (which is ahead of us, time wise)? I really don't know, is that how it works? For example, do they release something in the US, such as today, the 14th, and then maybe the 15th release it everywhere else?