Did iOS 8 keep any of your apps from opening?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by ashenfang, Oct 2, 2014.

1. ashenfang macrumors member

On two different phones running 8.0.2, the same two programs crash on opening. They are Sky Gamblers Air Supremacy and Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies. Neither app will open on either phone . Anyone else?

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

My grandson has a game or 2 that have not been updated by developer for iOS8 - they just crash when launched. Not uncommon at all for new firmware and developer's who don't keep up.

3. Alrescha macrumors 68020

Netbot (iOS client for App.net) stopped working as of iOS 8. Goodbye App.net, I hardly knew you.

A.

4. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

Thankfully, all my apps are working fine and although developers seem to be slow, they are updating their apps.

5. bcavanau macrumors member

bcavanau

Tetris crashes every time I attempt to open it. I am assuming it will be updated eventually...Other than that all the apps I use are fine.

6. Mr.C macrumors 601

It's normal with a new iOS update. As already mentioned some develppers are slow in updating their apps or it maybe Apple is slow in certifying these updates. I suspect they get inundated with updates when a new version of iOS is released so some apps make take time before updates are available for them.

7. aliensporebomb macrumors 68000

aliensporebomb