Did iTunes 9.1 break your iPhone remote app?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 1080p, Apr 1, 2010.

1. 1080p macrumors 68020

1080p

My iPhone remote is not showing up in devices. Even tried re adding it. Nothing is showing in iTunes. Only get the code screen on iPhone.

2. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

I haven't tried it yet, so can't really say. I'll have to give it a swing when I get home.

3. borisqd macrumors newbie

4. Nicksd84 macrumors 6502

Mine works fine. Have you synced up since upgrading itunes? Not sure why it would make a difference, but just a thought.

5. dadudeness macrumors regular

dadudeness

After i updated to 9.1 I still can use remote.app but after starting the app on iPhone 3gs the music stucks for a couple of seconds on speakers connected via AirTunes.
    The speakers connected to my MacBook keep playing fine.

Anyone know this issue?

6. berclese macrumors newbie

I had this problem. It was solved by going to iTunes and "forgetting all remotes", and then going to remote on each device and re-registering them with iTunes. Fixed my iPad as well.

7. ljhill macrumors newbie

8. n8thegr898 macrumors newbie

Me too...

Broke it for me as well. I've tried everything including forgetting remotes, but the remote will no longer show up in iTunes. Has anyone had any luck with Apple? I tried calling and they couldn't help me. So much for apple having great customer support.

Also, I should note that I have two 3G iPod touches. It has broken for both after upgrading to 9.1.

9. ljhill macrumors newbie

It's frustrating.