Did MobileChat block my account

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by bbplayer5, Oct 19, 2008.

1. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

or is that program still impossible to use? Not that I care, I have beejive.. but i like to laugh once in a while by trying to connect to it :)

2. KrAyZiE macrumors newbie

MobileChat is a complete ****ing joke.

They destroyed their own chance of ever becoming a viable/useful application for the iPhone.

BEEJIVE 4L.

3. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

not for $16

4. domness macrumors 6502a

domness

You think $16 isn't worth it? I'm sorry, but it's a perfectly reasonable price on the application. I paid it without thought. What happened to all the iPhone users who never complained about cost, nowadays it's full of pricks who think they should get everything for free.

And at the same time, MobileChat has never worked. They even posted a post on their blog saying most, if not all, have MobileChat working. They disabled any comments and pretty much made it seem that the app was fine. And there's loads of us sitting there thinking, "What? Did we miss something? I can't even connect to MobileChat using their own application!"

5. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

At first I thought $16 was kinda high, then I bought it and never regret it. The app is great, and the servers always work! Lots of updates too.