Did/would you go for the 7 or 7+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drewjonn, Sep 20, 2016.

?

Do you prefer the 4.7" or 5.5"

Poll closed Apr 20, 2017.
  1. Went for or would go for the iPhone 7

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Went for or would go for the iPhone 7+

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. drewjonn macrumors regular

and why?

I like the original 4.7" better than the 5.5", the bigger version doesn't really feel like a phone for me. I think that the original version looks way more elegant, and since the + is not easy to carry all the time inside the pocket, also that I'm getting an iPP, I see almost zero reason to purchase the 7+

Verdict? I find the camera very appealing. I wouldn't even have to zoom to get the best quality picture, so there might still be a chance for me to go for the + if it worths the extra hundred bucks.

Anyways, what makes you choose the 5.5" compared to the 4.7" and which one would or did you go for?

2. dsr2 macrumors regular

dsr2

Got the 7. Stopped by my local Apple store to check out the phone and casually asked if they had any stock (expected they didn't) and to my surprise they had Verizon stock in the 7 (not the plus). I've used the 6s+ for the past year and while it's a great phone, it is just became too unwieldy for me.

3. rews macrumors regular

rews

I currently use an iPhone6, and was tempted previously to get the 6+ before my impatience and stock levels at the stores around me contributed to me settling for the smaller model. Now that upgrade time is here again i've found myself torn between the two sizes again. No complaints from my time with the 6 at all, but the larger phone is intriguing. I genuinely can't decide between the two at the moment, i've got until Saturday to make up my mind. Gah.