Did you get your MSOffice '08 SuiteDeal Notices Already?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dborja, Jan 18, 2008.

1. dborja macrumors 6502a

Just wondering if many have received their estimated ship date notices and, if so, how long ago did they turn them in. Also, did they run into the same problem of getting no acknowledgement from sending paper forms to the Buffalo, NY address.

I sent my paper form right after Thanksgiving because I wanted the Home & Student edition with the Media pack and the online form did not specify including the Media pack. I got no acknowledgement so I called MS last week to follow up and they said they have no record of my SuiteDeal claim. The CSR was sympathetic and she advised that I go ahead and fill out an online form (which now specifies inclusion of the Media pack) and to include a note in lieu of the box top, which I already sent with the paper form, with the receipt that I need to send in as proof of purchase explaining my situation.

TIA

2. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

got my rebate a few weeks ago and an email saying Office would ship on Jan 28.

Sent in first week of Dec.

3. dborja thread starter macrumors 6502a