Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

capriseyhaze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
florida
Hey guys I was using that app zino and I noticed that whenever I try to change a page in the magazine it will load real choppy. I am thinking that this is just the developer needing to update the app so I guess in the first update comes out we will just have to wait and see. let me know if I'm the only one experiencing this thanks.

Ladybug

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2006
Someone else posted here earlier about the same problem. It probably just needs updating. Try a search if you want to find the previous post.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
Same problem here--either the screen loads slowly in chunks at a time, or the text is blurry and takes a few seconds to resolve. I'd guess the developer needs to update the app to handle the quadrupled resolution.

capriseyhaze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
florida
Same problem here--either the screen loads slowly in chunks at a time, or the text is blurry and takes a few seconds to resolve. I'd guess the developer needs to update the app to handle the quadrupled resolution.

yea. WE WANT A UPDATE!!!! lol. Its still usable but its annoying as hell.

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008
OH
Yep, noticed as well. Hope they can remedy it and it's not just a matter of too much image data at once choking things up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.