Did you order the iPhone 3G?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IndianaiPhone, Jul 11, 2008.

1. IndianaiPhone macrumors regular

Background Info:
    I woke up at 7:00 AM this morning (early for me) and went to my local AT&T store and saw saw a line of about 20-50 people. I got in line and waited about half an hour, then 8:00 rolled around. People started to go in and come out within 15 mins. I get 20 people away from the door when some joker comes out of the store and says "We do not have any 16 gb Blacks left". So I get on the phone with the other AT&T store in my area and ask them if they have any 16 GB Black iPhone 3Gs left and the lady tells me that she cannot discuss that with me. So I drive over to the other AT&T store and when I get there find out they are sold out of all their stock. :mad: So I drive over to the other AT&T store in my area and see that the line is about 60 people long. :mad: I jump back in my vehicle and drive ALL the way back over to the original AT&T store I was at and get back in line to wait another 30 Mins. I finally get into the store and get up to the cashier. He says I can order and iPhone 3G 16 GB Black and have it shipped for $14.95 and it will be at the AT&T store by Monday. So I order it and all and now all I can do is wait for the phone call to tell me my iPhone 3G is at the store.

So heres the question... for those of you who didn't get an iPhone 3G but waited in line for one...

Did you order an iPhone 3G?

2. Chanabra macrumors member

Exact same dilemma here.
    I'd love to here someone's opinions.