Did you order through ATT or apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleKash, Jun 15, 2010.

?

Did you order through ATT or Apple?

1. AT&T Online Store

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Apple Online Store

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. AppleKash macrumors 6502

2. hcho3 macrumors 68030

AT&T is easier. Freaking apple.com is trying to mess up my plan. It is easier on att.com for existing customers. When I try order from apple.com, it kept on saying that I will have 99.99 dollars plan. What the ****... is that? All I wanted to do was just replace my phone with iphone. You suck, apple. Get the hell out.

3. nopassn macrumors regular

ATT worked much better for me... I messed around with the apple.com site for 20 minutes with no luck.

4. LLL1424 macrumors 6502

LLL1424

Ive never had a bad experience with att but i was still hoping to get my phone with apple but that just doesnt seem to be happening and i got inpatient and just ordered a 32 gig on att. no problems.

5. AppleKash thread starter macrumors 6502

I wasted an hour on their God foresaken Apple Website trying to order. It really was a joke! Went to AT&Ts website, logged in, selected iPhone 4 I wanted, payment info and then a minute or so I got my confirmation page and presto! Worst experience trying to do this on Apples website.

6. VYPUR macrumors newbie

My Att&t doesn't list the iPhone 4 for me WTF. Clicked to preorder but just list the old iPhones hmmmmmm