did you order your new nano or classic online?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bc008, Sep 17, 2007.

1. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

you may want to cancel.
    my local wal mart already has classics, and most colors of nanos in. im surprised they got them this quick.

also, kmart has Grey nanos and new shuffle colors.

2. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

I think stores like best buy, circuit city, and walmart may have had them in for quite a few days now.

You're right though...it is much better to pick one up at the store then wait for your iPod to be shipped. Thanks for the heads up!

3. Kinkade macrumors member

I got my mom a blue 8Gb nano from my local :apple: store.

I went there two days after they were announced and they already had them all on display, and they were selling like hotcakes. I have never bought a hotcake or seen one being sold, but I have heard stories...

Also most of the local best buys, walmarts, etc. all have Nanos and Classics now. I live in Orange County California btw. Don't know what its like around the rest of the world.

4. GavinTing macrumors 6502

GavinTing

Well, I think the (RED) one is better, since it looks so great, and it helps AIDS patients... And you can only get those online :)

Besides, shipping is what, 24 hours?

5. Rube macrumors member

Shipping is very fast. I have the red but it is the older nano and not the ones just released. I have to say I am glad as I don't really like the dimensions on the new ones. It's just personal taste.