Did you pay with Apple Pay? Has your card been charged?

melancholy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 25, 2016
I used Apple Pay to pay for my iPhone X, I’m hoping it won’t trigger a purchase block if it detects fraud (from both Apple and the bank), since Apple Pay uses a secure number for your device.

Has your card been charged yet?

KrisLord

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2008
Northumberland, UK
My Apple Pay transaction failed, hours after my purchase. Rang bank & Apple and paid with a card, which has since been charged.

I’m in the UK and my order is preparing for dispatch.

saltd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
I tried to use Apple Pay, and it wouldn’t go through. I paid with a CC, but no charge has hit my account.

jhearty99

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
Long Island, NY
I ordered 2 with Apple Pay through the Apple Store app. One T-Mobile at full price and one with AT&T Next, $0 down. I was charged right away for the T-Mobile but I have yet to be charged for the sales tax due for the AT&T Next phone.

Renho

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
i used apply pay for carrier upgrade, have not been charged tax yet. I am in store pickup tho. getting a little worried, tried to call Apple but sales too busy.

I think it is different from Full pay to upgraded to shipped to in store pickup so it really matters what type of pre order you did...
[doublepost=1509139539][/doublepost]
I ordered 2 with Apple Pay through the Apple Store app. One T-Mobile at full price and one with AT&T Next, $0 down. I was charged right away for the T-Mobile but I have yet to be charged for the sales tax due for the AT&T Next phone.
Thats good to hear cause i did ATT next too and have yet to be charged....