iPod DID YOU SEE THIS IPOD ON EBAY ??? IT´S SOOOO HOT !!!

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Urgh.

Now that I've gotten my eyesight back after scrolling through all of that bling, my first thought upon seeing the pictures was "This looks exactly like the sort of thing Paris Hilton would carry around..." And sure enough, there she was.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Excellent! Now I can make my $250 nano look just like the $5 toy cell phones my 5-year-old has!

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
That is the most singularly minging thing I have ever seen. It looks so tacky.

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
ugh all capital letters in forum title -_-

For the love of my sanity someone install the modification that prevents all capitalized posts and titles

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
eva01 said:
ugh all capital letters in forum title -_-

For the love of my sanity someone install the modification that prevents all capitalized posts and titles
Yeah, but what happens when someone wants to sell their PowerBook G4 and wants to post using this title?:

FS: PB G4 1 GB RAM 80 GB HD

Perfectly legitimate title there.

cube said:
Way to ruin the nano's compacity.
It's not a nano, it's a mini.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I don't care much for the way it looks--

but it looks like fun to decorate! Woo hoo! Arts and crafts time!

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
devilot76 said:
but it looks like fun to decorate! Woo hoo! Arts and crafts time!
It would probably look better if you stuck macaroni on it.

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
Remember the 1970s TV ads for that rhinestone machine? Wasn't it by RONCO? Looks like someone was cleaning out his garage and found one of 'em under his dead pet rock.

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
When did gluing childrens craft "jewels" to stuff become so "hot"

like Pimp Cups? Gimme a break 90% arent with diamonds, maybe even 98%...

Cellphones and now this iPod?

Gimme a break, the stuff will chip off, its just glue and FOR GODS SAKE they dont make (ie cut stone) flat-sided jewels like that.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
wordmunger said:
Remember the 1970s TV ads for that rhinestone machine? Wasn't it by RONCO? Looks like someone was cleaning out his garage and found one of 'em under his dead pet rock.
Yeah, I found my Ronco Rhinestone and Stud Setter in the garage... why not try to make a buck with it? And, for your information, my pet rock is sleeping. That's why he doesn't move. Sleeping. Geez.

Piarco

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2004
Londinium
There's another one on ebay too, one studded with genuine Swarovski crystals (whatever they are) .... and its frickin' horrific. Have a butchers at it. Why... for the love of god why?!?!

There are some sick b*****ds out there :eek: :D

dops7107

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2005
Perth, Oztrailya
eva01 said:
hmm ok, your sig is a forgiveable touch of irony... another in-joke between the contributors it would seem. Chav txt grammar.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.