Did your Bumper come in retail packing?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by HiFiGuy528, Aug 15, 2010.

1. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

HiFiGuy528

I got my Bumper in retail packing. I am getting a second free one in a few days. It shipped on Friday. I wonder if this one will be in retail packing or in a plastic bag.

Did you get your bumper recently? Which packaging did it come in?

2. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

I got mine two weeks ago and yes, it was in retail packaging.

Attached Files:

3. Anonymouslives macrumors 6502

Anonymouslives

4. stephensays macrumors member

This.

5. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

Mine did come in retail package form. My friend just got his about a week ago and it was in retail form also.

6. tygrubb macrumors regular

Mine arrived today, 6 days ahead of the scheduled delivery date. (Location may have been a factor...it shipped from Mira Loma, CA, and I'm in Los Angeles.)

It was in retail packaging.

7. GeekAhead macrumors member

GeekAhead

8. marcin0903 macrumors regular

I also get one, just ordered iPhone 4 + white bumper the day before conference and soon after that received email, that informed me about that I will not be charged for bumper ;)

9. christianinri macrumors member

Mine came in the retail packaging as well. Just received mine last Friday. Took about two weeks after I applied for it through the case protection program.

10. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Yes, just got 4 new ip4's for the family including mine, and when we ordered and received the cases they were all in retail packages, I got one bumper from Apple, and 3 Griffin Reveal cases.

I am not a big fan of the Bumper because it leaves the back open to damage, however we also each have Incase, iFrogz, and Switch Easy cases which are all good in their own way.

iFrogz is my favorite case out of all of them anyway.

11. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

Just got mine and I came in retail packaging. I didn't think it was gonna be do nice. Fits like a glove and looks great!

12. MacJones macrumors 6502

Ordered mine on July 31st, it arrived today via USPS even though it said DHL in the shipping email. It came in a plastic/bubble wrap envelope, the case itself was in retail packaging. I wasn't expecting it to be here already because my original delivery date was September 10th. I was notified Friday that it shipped and that it would be here on the 20th but it was three days early. BTW, this thing is great, IMO it makes the iPhone look and feel better. :)