Did yr Apple store get more 4's today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cactusterry, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Cactusterry macrumors newbie

I worked yesterday but was thinking of going over to my local apple store to see if they got a new stock in today. I was wondering if any of the apple stores on the east coast that already opened had new stock. I remember with 3g they got new ones in everyday. I have the day off today anyone have any good strategies for finding a phone?

2. Aelton macrumors regular

I called my local store today and they have started a reservation list. They will notify when they get a shipment in. Worth a shot...

3. Aphex3D macrumors newbie

I'm in a line as people who didn't pick up their preorders will have their phone for sale today

4. Cactusterry thread starter macrumors newbie

I ended up just going to the store and there was a line of about 7 people...got a phone in about 20 minutes. Spoke to a guy in line and he said that he stood in line for 10hrs yesterday and they ran out. I'm not sure if they stock they were selling was new that morning or unsold pre-orders though.

5. unicorngoddess macrumors newbie

Hmmm. That's interesting. I tried calling my store this morning and got a "there are more than 8 calls ahead of you" message. It figured it would be faster to just drive up there and see what's up. At the very least, I hope to get our name on a reservation list.

6. xxkodemanxx macrumors member

thats some good news i guess..
    i was curious about this also..

i guess ill just go to my apple store and hope they have 1 for me :)

7. Gadget Chief macrumors member

no phones in buffalo, started a list. Maybe get some in by early next week i was told.

8. AppleFan360 macrumors 68020

Getting on a list is probably the best and most convenient way to get the phone (assuming you are willing to wait a few days). Apple will contact you it only takes a few minutes to pick it up.

9. vegastime macrumors regular

I went to the store in Reston, VA. They were out of phones, but making a priority list. I called the store at Fair Oaks Mall, and they had stock. Drove over and picked one up. They seemed to have lots of stock. There were about 50 people in line, when I left.