didn't even know my iphone gps was messed up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lelegitl, Aug 3, 2009.

1. lelegitl macrumors member

no wonder why navgion didn't work

GOt my iphone replaced

Basically, if it doesn't have a blue pulse coming out of the ball dot, it's messed up. Make sure y'all get it replaced or fixed. It's not a software issue cause I had this problem since os. 2.2.1 and ranned up to 3.0.1 before replacing my iphone

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

I can't believe you went that long with a broken GPS! That's awesome you got it replaced though.

3. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    What did they say there were replacing it for? Faulty GPS "chip"? You are very lucky you got a replacement, bravo. :)

4. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

It was pretty simple to me, his GPS wasn't working, which is why his navigation wasn't working. He is also helping others by saying that if the blue dot in your maps function doesn't pulsate, your GPS may be defective as well.

5. lelegitl thread starter macrumors member

Well, I noticed the problem in my GPS, went tell a bunch of bs, like, screen sometimes turns off, battery problems, and said that the GPS doesn't work. Really tho, they didn't even need me to tell them what happened or what's wrong with the product cause the first thing I said was, I came in here before and I don't want to hav eto come back, I was just wondering if I can get this replaced. They just checked my earphone jack and usb thing on my iPhone for water problems and still in warranty. It's funny how so many people don't know about this issue, there was a youtube video on it. Now my Navigon works real well

That's what I'm saying. So people, don't trip bout ur Navigon and Sygic yet. I'm just try'n ta be a part of the community and help'n people realize this issue.

I can flame people, but I'm here for businesss, not bitch'n

6. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

It's good to know that you got your replacement and of course, have a TBT app-Navigon work. On a side note, I'm still waiting till Aug 14 on other options.

7. lelegitl thread starter macrumors member