Didn't know how important the ipad 2 was to me before

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ijustfarted, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Ijustfarted macrumors regular

my sister has had it for the last 2 weeks because I let her borrow it for travel. I'll have it back tuesday and I think I'm looking forward to the ipad 2 almost as much as my sister. ALMOST being the keyboard.

I've been using my thinkpad x120e for absolutely everything so far and although I love this little guy to death, the Ipad 2 has just become one of those have to have luxury items I need now.

can't wait for TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::p:p:p:p););)

2. Apple... macrumors 68020

Apple...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Cool story...

3. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

… bro.

4. BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

I need to be surgically removed from my iPad at times, so I kind of know what you mean. :D

5. h00ligan macrumors 68030

That's a great attitude to have. I'd sell my sister for an original iPhone.. and give a part refund.

6. -tWv- macrumors 68000

-tWv-

I didnt think I would use my iPad a ton when I bought it, just wanted an ereader and something that I could use for Internet browsing away from a desk. I soon realized that I liked it so much I started using it for most of what I normally do on the computer, like reading articles, this forum, and general browsing. The only time I use my MacBook pro a lot is when I need word processing. The iPad has definitely changed my usage habits a lot, I love it.

7. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

Me too. My tower at home is used for running backups and to sync/backup my iDevices. With iOS 5, the need for the syncing will go away too. My tower will then be a media server and that's about it. I sold my laptop because it was not being used anymore either.