iPhone DietBulletin type tweak for ios7?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by oplix, Dec 31, 2013.

1. oplix Suspended

oplix

DietBulletin basically shrinks the popup notifications to the size of the status bar. However it doesn't seem to be working with ios7.

Does anyone know a similar tweak that does work?

2. oplix thread starter Suspended

oplix

3. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

Ahh thanks for posting that doc. Now we can keep up with what he's doing in a weird stalker type way lol

I can't wait for diet bulletin to get updated. I can't stand these huge black bars for bulletins, would much rather them stay in the status bar.

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Me too. I'm equally as excited for Dietbar too. I love these two tweaks. Simple yet very effective.

5. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

I actually installed dietbar because I saw someone on reddit say that it worked and it does work for pretty much everything I have installed on my phone. Same as emphasize, even though it says it's not updated for iOS 7, it still works for iOS 7.0.4. The graphite setting on emphasize looks really good. I want LESS color lol

6. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Really? Strange. I installed dietbar earlier today but didn't have any luck. The only thing that looked to be working was the main twitter app. But even that didn't look as good as iOS 6.

I saw on the dev's google doc tracking log that DietBar is queued for an update. He's just not working on it yet. Hopefully soon though cause it doesn't work for me. I'll have to give it another shot though if it woes for you.

What device are you using? I'm on a 5s. Maybe that's why.

7. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

Yeah you being on a 5s probably has a lot to do with it not working, seems like the 5s is having quite a few issues with a lot of tweaks. I am on the 5 and it's working pretty flawlessly.

I didn't use dietbar in iOS 6 because I didn't like the way it looked with the buttons, but now that there's only text there's no need for such huge navigation bars.

8. Scarphac3 macrumors regular

I've been using DietBar on my 5s for a couple hours now and it's been working pretty good. Maybe you can try it again to see if its working for you?

9. UuCc macrumors newbie

the " TinyBar v0.0.5-2 " feature like DietBulletin.

10. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

Since this was bumped I just want to say since I previously responded I upgraded to a 5s and dietbar and emphasize no longer work on my 5s =(

11. fdjofre macrumors member

Use tinybar. It does exactly the same as dietbulletin. It's working really well for me.

12. FriednTested macrumors 6502

Tiny Bar... And the dev puts up a lot of improvements even though it's a free tweak...

Dietbar runs well on my 7.0.4 4S... No glitches...

13. oplix, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014

oplix thread starter Suspended

oplix

tried DietBar and it doesn't shrink neither game center nor messages.

Tinybar doesnt fix game center but at least works for messages.

14. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

I'm on a 5s and DietBar does not work. The dev said he will update eventually but probably not in a huge rush. I like this tweak. I hope it gets updated.