Difference(s) between iTouch vs. Nano?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by maggiesbuddy, Sep 24, 2009.

1. maggiesbuddy macrumors newbie

I'm pretty happy with my (first ever) iTouch but I see I will quickly be looking at "upgrades" -- so please note some of the major differences. I had initially considered a little portable Sirius satelite portable radio for mystery radio stories, comedies etc and a friend suggested the iPod or iTouch. And I thought the iTouch would allow for some internet use for travel.

2. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68020

Mr_Brightside_@

Sorry, what exactly are you asking?
    If you want (non-satellite) radio, only the nano currently has it. If you want a camera, only the nano currently has it (and it's possible the Touch may not see a camera until this time next year). If you want a touch screen, then stick with your Touch. If you want Internet use, Mail, the App and iTunes store etc, stick with you Touch.

3. maggiesbuddy thread starter macrumors newbie

differences between nano and touch

The iTouch looked like a little pda/internet resource and with downloadable programs, I could listen to old time radio classics. Then I heard about the Nanos--never even heard of them before and wondered if I'd made too hasty a decision.. No, I don't need a camera, but do like to play card games. So anyway, guess for now I made the best choice. It is a fun gadget. And my first experience with Apple. thanks for your answer. Penny

4. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas