Different Color For Warranty Replacement???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kurt92, Oct 17, 2008.

1. kurt92 macrumors newbie

I've had my White 3G since launch date and have been extremely pleased with it in till iPhone i've noticed 3 or four cracks by the silent switch (not a big deal), and my battery has been getting worse and worse over the past few weeks, to the point were im running down into 20% at the end of the day with light use. (I've even tried calibrating the battery.) As a solution to these problems i've decided to do a warranty exchange. Although, I've been wondering if I can request a Black 16GB instead of white because i've read the white is more prone to cracking, and the black has grown on me. Since there still giving me a replacement, will it be hard to push for a black one if even possible. Also im Pro-Care. Thanks for any replys!:apple:

2. lakaiordie macrumors 65816

3. nimda0 macrumors 6502

nimda0

The answer is YES. It all depends on who you talk to at the apple store but the answer is still yes. The color of the phone doesn't matter, because they all cost the same amount. Apple doesn't care what color phone you have as long as you have one. If you talk to the right person they'll give you a different color, and for sure if you talk to a manager you'll be able to get a different color. Sometimes the idiots working at the apple store will give you a hard time, but you have good reasoning.... the white iphones are prone to cracking. The black ones, not so much.