Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Up, up in my studio, studio
I'm on a horse.

"Hello, ladies. Smell your man's armpits; now smell mine. Back to your man's. Now back to mine..."

Love that ad series; it's the funniest ad concept in a long time. The question remains: Can it convince women to buy the product for men, and risk the chance of their men smelling like their dad? :D

furious

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Australia
"Hello, ladies. Smell your man's armpits; now smell mine. Back to your man's. Now back to mine..."

Love that ad series; it's the funniest ad concept in a long time. The question remains: Can it convince women to buy the product for men, and risk the chance of their men smelling like their dad? :D

is there a youtube link to this ad?

tkermit

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2004
Is there a culture where smelling peoples underarms is common?
the answer is certain asian cultures.

In certain asian cultures smelling people's underarms is common? Yeah, I'd like to know which, too.

I've heard of pit licking fetishes in Japan...

I bet pretty much every thinkable kind of freakish fetish can be found in almost every country including the US and Europe.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I saw that. I just wanted to give him that warm and fuzzy feeling when he did come back. You know, let him know he was missed. :D

CokeLove

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2010
It's probably the person's fetish not because of the culture. No matter what culture you are every people got fetish and weirdness.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.