Different Mice options

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hzamani, Jun 13, 2010.

1. hzamani macrumors member

The mighty mouse is a bit expensive, any recommendations on other wireless mice? (pref. blue tooth)

One more question:

Does having the moshi keyboard cover effect the screen when you close it?

2. Fishrrman macrumors G4

Fishrrman

"The mighty mouse is a bit expensive, any recommendations on other wireless mice? (pref. blue tooth)"

Try going to office supply stores, or big electronics stores (here we have BestBuy) and trying ALL the mice that they have on display.

I've found Logitech to have the BEST mice -- best "feel in your hand", and usually the best scrolling wheels as well.

They may not have a Bluetooth version of the one you like best, but their wireless adapter is small and unobtrusive.

The MX Revolution and MX Performance mice are terrific for desktops.

The "Anywhere Mouse" looks to be a good choice for a mouse that will be used at home or "on the road" with a laptop.

I've never used the Logitech software for Mac, but I hear that the most-recent versions are much-improved. Instead, I use "USB Overdrive" which will work with ANY mouse. There is also an excellent product called "Steermouse", again which is "universal" for all mice out there.

3. hzamani thread starter macrumors member

4. re2st macrumors regular

5. hzamani thread starter macrumors member

6. re2st macrumors regular

It's excellent, literally like new. I think that particular seller has it Apple-refurbished. Lightning fast shipping as well (got it in one day, I'm in California).

7. hzamani thread starter macrumors member

I read some reviews, I don't like the shape and how it doesn't form to your hand. We'll see what I decide on, probably a logitech or this one.

EDIt: NVM; would you guys think a rechargeable bluetooth mouse is worth it?