Different shipping dates for bumpers...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by daitalianjob, Jun 16, 2010.

1. daitalianjob macrumors regular

the black one now says shipping by june 24th (launch day) but i ordered white and it says july...hopefully theyll ship it when i get my phone. what u think?

2. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

they are showing they are shipping at different dates due to supply and demand. obv not alot of people want black, or they made too many .. either way they have less of the ones that are shipping on later dates

3. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

yeah i know but i remember at first all of them had shipping dates in july...now the black moved up and others moved around.

4. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

My black shows shipping by the 24th, I hope it makes it to my hotel before I leave on the 28th.

5. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

On June 15th, the black one was the only one that was delivering on the 24th. All the others were July 2nd. Obviously people have bought them since, so they are being pushed back.

You will most likely get it around the date you were given.

6. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

true true. just want it sooner lol.

7. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

Plus, I highly doubt there is a huge demand for the orange ones, which is why that is basically the only one not changed! :D

I just wish they made a purple one.

8. highertechnology macrumors 6502a

I'm just picking mine up from the store. I'm more confident I'll get the bumper than my pre ordered phone.

9. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

im almost positive theyll make more colors once they see a demand for other colors n see how well these sell ;)