different SIM detected please connect to itunes

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fsp38, Feb 5, 2008.

1. fsp38 macrumors newbie

Feb 5, 2008
    hi,i have iphone 1.1.1 04.01.13_G with at&t data plan,and i unlocked with anysim,i changed two different sim with the iphone still on,one is T-Mobile and one is AT&T prepaid card,,it just works fine,the iphone can call in and out,but when i turn the iphone off with the AT&T sim inside the iphone,the iphone off,changed T-Mobile sim,turn the iphone back on,it show (different SIM detected please connect to itunes),change the AT&T prepaid card same and no service,so i put the AT&T sim back it works,i don't know why this happened? it is like i unlocked the iphone can changed any sim to use,but do not turn off the iphone,is that right?can i unlock it again?does anyone have this problem?please help.:(
  2. crazy964 macrumors newbie

Aug 23, 2008
    The same problem

I update with winpwm and unlock with boot loader, I can make and receive phone calls no problem but the phone is stuck on the emergency screen.

Any body help please?:confused:
  3. marioaserrano macrumors newbie

Sep 17, 2008
    same problem

Please let me know if some one helped and how to do it, as I have same problem
    Please help me: