Different Wallpapers for Lockscreen, Call Screen and Background Help.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by moonandstar, Sep 18, 2009.

1. moonandstar macrumors member

Hi all,

I just Jailbroke my phone. (yay!!)
    I currently have the Illumine theme Installed with a custom shelf wallpaper background as seen below:

[​IMG]

I also have the Tea LockBackground installed for my lock screen as seen below:
    [​IMG]

My question is that when someone calls me or when I am using the phone app during a call I would like the Tea LockBackground wallpaper to show up instead of the shelf wallpaper used as the springboard background.

Currently when I am getting a call or using the phone app during a call this is what i see:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would appreciate any help that can be directed my way by all you seasoned experts.

I understand I may not be able to get the Tea LockBackground wallpaper to show up instead of the shelf wallpaper because it is a rotating wallpaper theme so even if i could put a normal wallpaper in the call/phone background I would also appreciate the help.

I look forward to all your replies.
    Thanking you all in advance.

moonandstar.

2. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Unfortunately, Tea LockBackground is an html theme - it's a series of images which fade in/out throughout the day - therefore it can't be used for the in-call wallpaper. However, it is possible (and quite easy!) to set a static image to be used for the incoming and in-progress call screens. Simply set your system wallpaper the 'regular' way (Settings:Wallpaper) and it will be used. ;)

3. moonandstar thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that the Tea LockBackground can not be used but a regular static wallpaper can be.

The problem with this method is that when I change the wallpaper the background for the springboard also changes and I want to keep that as the shelf wallpaper background as posted above.

So is there any way to have a seperate static image for the call incoming and in progress screens and a different one for the springboard background?

Thanks.

moonandstar.

4. moonandstar thread starter macrumors member

OK after some tinkering I worked it out.
    I changed the default wallpaper for the illumine theme to the shelf one through ssh.

I then set the wallpaper as normal and all is fine now.

now is there a lock screen widget that can display the calender date like below
    [​IMG]

I found this in cydia but i don't think it works with 3.0 because.
    or if someone wants to try to configure it so it will work with 3.0 it will be much appreciated.

many thanks.

UPDATE: I have added the theme folder for the calender if anyone wants to make it work with 3.0.

Attached Files:

5. FastangV6 macrumors regular

FastangV6

LOVE the wallpaper, willing to share?

6. XXXXX macrumors newbie

7. moonandstar thread starter macrumors member

here you go....

[​IMG]