1. Download BootCamp and instal it on your mac
2. Use it to create a partition on your hard drive
3. Use it to burn a drivers CD for Windows
4. Boot up with a windows xp instal CD - instal onto partition.
5. Boot up into Windows and instal the Bootcamp drivers
6. Bob's your uncle.
I have seen where several other MacBook Pro owners where able to install Vista with minimal problems. Helping me just boot to the disc would be tremendious.
Everytime I boot to the Vista RC1 Install disc, I receive the ACPI Blue Screen referencing non-compliant BIOS. I know the MacBook Pro doesn't use BIOS and runs of off EFI, however, I have seen in several forums where deleting the EFI partition was not necessary in order to complete the Vista install.
Any suggestions so that I can at least boot to the disc would be most helpful.
BTW...I am not able to boot to the Vista Disc using Parallels either...same ACPI BSOD. Burn a new disc maybe? Has any one else had this problem???