I've had my iPhone since January of 2008 and just recently I've been having some issues so Apple ended up sending me a brand new replacement 16G iPhone. The box is yet to be opened and its still in its plastic wrapper. After reading about the 3G, I'm wondering if I should just return the 16G to the Apple store for a store credit of $499 plus tax and wait for the 3G to come out. I'm not sure if they will give me a money back since it was a replacement from Apple Care and not a direct purchase. What do you guys think ? return and get a credit and wait or just keep it ? I know there are tons of thread about this but really needs to rely on your advise. Thanks in advance.