Hi Guys, I am in a Dilemma and I am looking a way out of this. Maybe someone here will be able to show me a way out of this Ok so I bought my New iPad (3rd Generation) on Oct-19th and 4 days later Apple announced the 4th Generation iPad with 720P Facetime Camera and Faster Processor and a Lightning Connector. While I was making plans to buy the iPad-3 I was aware about the rumours then of the iPad-3 is gonna undergo a change but to the best of knowledge then, I was under the impression that Apple was only gonna change the Lightning Connector so I completely missed out on Reliable and Proper Rumors/Information then. I failed there though I am a regular visitor here. (Had I known it that iPad-4 will have a 720P Front Camera) I would have held back my plans of buying the iPad-3 and wait for iPad-4 to arrive in my Country. So to my utter shock and dismay Apple out of the Pandora’s Box came out with a 720P Camera which was the only and biggest thing bothering me, as Keeping up pace with the latest processor is a never ending, Blind Race which can never end, meaning every year Tech companies will come out with Better and Faster Processor so how much can you keep pace with ? is the question ? It is tiring and expensive unless every year you keep upgrading your device and I am not one of them. So I imagine myself missing the 720p Camera more in the iPad-4 then the faster Processor. Now before you guys suggest me that Apple was running a program where in anyone who had bought the iPad-3 in the last 30 days of the iPad-4 being announced was automatically eligible for a free upgrade to iPad-4 unfortunately I am not in the United States and there is no Apple in my country, I mean Apple does not operate here directly It is all sold through a Reseller and none of them were running that kind of Program. So I have to sell now my iPad-3 at a quite a bit of loss (And I imagine sometimes, all this what just for a Lightning Connector and a Facetime Camera which is just marginally better then my iPad-3 c’mon it is not even a Full HD Camera it is not even 1080P) that would have been the real deal isn’t it guys ? Now here is my Question. I am in a Dilemma with rumours around iPad-5 being a sleeker and thinner Body than iPad-3/4. Will the iPad-5 also have a 1080P Front Camera ? A thought that touches my mind is should I wait for iPad-5 to be released and then upgrade my iPad-3 or should I upgrade to iPad-4 now, Mind you guys it would be easily a loss of $900 in getting my iPad-3 sold and investing more money to buy iPad-4. I mean Net-Net it is an investment of $900 ($400 Loss in selling iPad-3 and $400 investing more to buy the iPad-4) additional money for me. So is it worth the investment of $800-$900 when I am not sure how much will I use the 720P Front Camera as I hardly see myself making any facetime or skype video calls. But having said that I see myself using it once in a while what maybe once in 3 months or so...So I would love to have the 720P Front Camera rather then have a faster processor which I don’t know how will it help me. But also I feel iPad-5 may have a 1080P Front Facing Camera and that would make it a full HD Front camera which would be the real cracker of a deal if a Full HD camera is what I am looking out for. What do you guys think will the iPad-5 have a 1080P Front Camera ? if iPad-5 is likely gonna have it I might aswell wait for it and then upgrade it. What do you guys suggest ? what should I do ? is the benefit in upgrading to iPad-5 far more rather than in upgrading to iPad-4 now ? if you already have an iPad-3 right now ? Thanks in Advance !