Dilemma (sell iPad now?)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Tritons, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Tritons macrumors 6502

Hi
    Right now only Apple products that I have is iPhone 4 and iPad 2. On day-to-day basis I use my windows PC and iPad. I especially like iPad portability using iPad at bed and living room. I'll need laptop for colage this September and I'll definitely get Macbook. I already have some money for mac and If I'll sell iPad right now I'll have enough to get MacBook Pro right now and if iPad 3 turns out amazing I might get iPad 3 and Macbook at summer time. So what do you say sell iPad now or live with it not getting iPad 3 or Macbook.?

2. falcora macrumors 6502

There should be new macbooks and macbook pro's coming out this summer, before your college starts in september. I would wait to buy a macbook. If you can afford it, I would sell your ipad 2 right now, buy the ipad 3 in a couple of weeks, and then save up to buy a macbook pro this summer.

3. Tritons thread starter macrumors 6502

Sounds pretty good. I have birthday in 3. June and in 15. June I'll graduate so it's possible that my parents would get me MacBook as present. Thank you I think I'll sell it.