DinoCarbon "Skin"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by killahwhale, Apr 26, 2011.

1. killahwhale macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,
    Long time lurker. Anyway, I have a late 2007 model MacBook Pro I purchased, and I have nothing but love for it. Has lasted 4 and a half years, and my whole college career (graduating in 2 weeks!) A friend of mine purchesed some of this DinoCarbon Skin stuff for his iPhone, and the person that runs the company loved his review so much, he promised him free stuff. Now, I give my roommate some crap cause he is in love with this material, but he recently gave me some of it to cover my MacBook Pro and this is the result:
    [​IMG]

This stuff really is great. Let me first say, there is NO RESIDUE when removing it. The skin went on easy and we just traced out the Apple Logo (you need to be in a dark room in order to see the shine of the logo through the material) and be careful with an exacto knife, but it came out great. It's by no means a "case", for that I carry this. But it has a very nice feel and touch, it leaves no residue, and looks great. I just figued I would throw this up here for those of you interested in a carbon fiber skin, this stuff is worth it. The only downside is, I can't give my roommate any more ****.

2. fel10 macrumors 65816

fel10

3. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

Looks good...I LOVE the look of CF but I wish a real carbon fiber kit would be offered. It's ridiculously high price is probably why this hasn't happened except on customized solutions by big bawlin kustom kompanies.