Dinovo edge vs. Mac bluetooth keyboard!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by easepease, Mar 12, 2010.

1. easepease macrumors regular

I have the dinovo edge right now for mac, but I am planning to get an imac soon... which do you guys think is better for everyday use?? They both have no number pad and are freaking sexy looking. As far as the mouse, I will most likely use my microsoft arc mouse because i really am used to its shape and feel... I will maybe use the magic mouse for the macbook pro I have... anyway any thoughts??? Sexy and function wise I'd like any opinions!

2. entatlrg macrumors 68040

entatlrg

dinovo edge has been discontinued by logitech ...

3. Mhaddy macrumors 6502

Mhaddy

DiNovo Edge Mac has a way better feel to the keys, go with that.

4. hajime macrumors 68030

I may be wrong but from the Logitech website, it seems that DiNovo Edge Mac version has been discontinued while DiNovo Edge (PC version) is still on sale. Is this correct? What is wrong with the Mac version?

If I buy the PC version of DiNovo Edge, will it be fully compatible with my MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard? If not, can I install the software for DiNovo Edge Mac to make the PC version of the keyboard fully compatible with my system? Thanks.

5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

6. dmarch macrumors regular

dmarch

I use both Apple keyboards and the Dinovo Edge. All are a pleasure, but the Logitech is a superior keyboard. If you can find another, scoop it up.

7. Pili macrumors regular

How is the response time with the logitech's function keys (iTunes play, pause, forward, etc.) now? I had one of logitech's mac keyboards a few years ago and was really turned off with how long it took for the software to react to even just pausing iTunes.

8. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

It's not noticeably different then my stock keyboard, I notice iTunes can often lag, but it happens on both.