Direct Fulfillment Order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by joe01, Aug 3, 2008.

1. joe01 macrumors member

joe01

I place an fulfillment Order on 7-30-08 and i went to check my order status to see when my 3g iphone 16gb has shipped ....

2. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

3. joe01 thread starter macrumors member

joe01

Oder status still shows in progress since july 30 .... 1

FRT

In ProgressPop up

none

PHONE

In ProgressPop up

none

4. MasonMI macrumors regular

Did you order the white 16GB or the black 16GB? if you ordered the white 16GB usually its been taking 2 to 4 days for it to be shipped to your AT&T store if you ordered the 16GB in black it takes 10 to 21 days for your DF order to be shipped to your AT&T store, my 16 GB in black that i ordered on 7/21/08 is just now arriving at my AT&T tommorow 8/4/08 so its taking the full 2 weeks or so to get the 16GB's in black.

5. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

uh... take a screen shot.

but anyways,
    you want it to say that BOTH the FRT (Freight) and the PHONE are NOT backordered.... If the PHONE shows 0 backordered, but 1 FRT backordered then that means they got a shipment but they dont know if your phone is in it or not.... so you want 0 in both.

Also, they overnight the phone when it does come in.

6. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

My BF ordered the 8gb that way and they told him 7-10 days and it came on day 10. My friend ordered a 16gb white and they told him 2+ weeks... and it came in 3 days.

7. joe01 thread starter macrumors member

joe01

On the order status theres no tracking number or shipping date ...

8. maddan macrumors regular

They told me my 16GB Black would come in 14 days, and it IS coming on the 14th day: tomorrow.

9. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

There will be once it ships. They overnight it.

10. StillWaiting83 macrumors newbie

back order

Well, I ordered two 8gs on Sunday the 10th and have still not received them. I got the first email just acknowledging the order that same day, but then nothing. I kept checking online and had to sign up to get tracking emails. I then got an email that they had both been shipped on the 15th. It actually showed the FRT and phones were not on back order and had been shipped. When I clicked on the tracking number it shows that they were shipped the 15th via FedEx 2 day shipping. Now it says they were in Ft. Worth, TX and arrived in Memphis, TN this morning. I'm in AZ, so I have no idea why they are now further away. Mind you in the store I was told that they have to tell us 7-10 days, but that everyone was getting them in 3-5 and I would "for sure" have it by Monday. I am hoping it arrives before my other service is disconnected! The estimated date of delivery is Tuesday by 7 pm. :confused: :(