DirectTV Now Error Codes via ATV4

Discussion in 'Apple TV Apps' started by AMG_FACLGVR, Dec 1, 2016.

1. AMG_FACLGVR Suspended

All,

I have signed up to the Go Big deal like most people and got the free ATV4 deal along with the prepay service. Im happy with the price point and the channels thus already canceled my DISH network service. Im not a big TV watcher, but i have been getting error code 60 on my TV stating that there are too many streams being in use, please close one to continue using this current stream. Seems to be a wide issue as many others online are reporting this problem. It is extremely annoying as not only does it happen during Live TV playback, but even when you are streaming an On Demand movie when i know for sure my TV is the only streaming device at the time. I am hoping these are glitches they can fix as this literrally happens almost every 3 to 5 minutes where you have to restart the APP on ATV4 to continue watching.

Anyone see this problem?

2. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Yes. I have seen it but have not done a lot of testing. I read somewhere it is a known problem. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

3. 2010mini macrumors 68040

Did you try a hard reboot by unplugging the ATV?

4. ohio.emt macrumors 6502a

I had this happen last night when watching on my apple tv. Today at work I've been watching for several hours using a fire stick and haven't seen it pop up today.