Disable Auto-Play Next Episode (Home Sharing)

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by rkieru, Nov 6, 2015.

1. rkieru macrumors member

rkieru

Title is pretty much it... the New ATV4 will auto-play the next episode as a matter of convenience, but I've found it to be quite a nuisance and do not see any option in settings for disabling this feature.

2. IscariotJ macrumors 6502a

Wouldn't mind knowing this, too. Considering that it doesn't mark the episodes as watched, it's becoming a bit of a PITA.....

3. sonictonic macrumors 6502a

I agree 100% and would like to see this solved, too. For now please tell Apple, at Apple.com /feedback. I did!

4. IscariotJ macrumors 6502a

I've given up using feedback, I've started raising bug reports ( bugreport.apple.com ); currently up to 4 ( lack of continuous scroll, scrolling direction, tv episodes not marked as watched, no option to disable auto-play ).

5. rkieru thread starter macrumors member

rkieru

I've yet to find any means via iTunes or tvOS to disable the auto-play. I've also noticed that while ATV3 would remember your filter (By Date, By Show, Unwatched) ATV4 always resets back to "By Show" when you first load it.

I'll report the bugs on Apple's report site too. Maybe if we shout loud enough they'll listen =D