Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SpidrWeb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Let me be a little bit more specific.
I know how to change, disable and enable the gestures.
(aka swipe between windows, back/next on websites, expose, etc)

But here is my problem.
I just got some extra responsibility added to my occupation, So to ease a little stress off my eyes from my 15" screen, I went and bought a 24" display.

Everything works perfectly, only issue is the following.

I would like to put a window in full screen mode, regardless of what it is, but for an example, lets use safari.

So safari is in full screen mode on the external display, and I'm doing other work on the macbooks display, what I would like is for all the gestures (expose, swipe, notification center, etc) to still be fully functional on the laptops display, but not effective on the external display.
So as it is now, if I swipe between views, both screens move, I would like just the monitor one to move(or whereever the cursor is).

Is this possible?

Drew017

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2011
East coast, USA
Let me be a little bit more specific.
I know how to change, disable and enable the gestures.
(aka swipe between windows, back/next on websites, expose, etc)

But here is my problem.
I just got some extra responsibility added to my occupation, So to ease a little stress off my eyes from my 15" screen, I went and bought a 24" display.

Everything works perfectly, only issue is the following.

I would like to put a window in full screen mode, regardless of what it is, but for an example, lets use safari.

So safari is in full screen mode on the external display, and I'm doing other work on the macbooks display, what I would like is for all the gestures (expose, swipe, notification center, etc) to still be fully functional on the laptops display, but not effective on the external display.
So as it is now, if I swipe between views, both screens move, I would like just the monitor one to move(or whereever the cursor is).

Is this possible?

Better Touch Tool

SpidrWeb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
I figured as much.. Here's to hoping they could be an option announced Monday :p

Thank you for replying!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.