Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
I installed jukebox, so far i like the app. I have it showing up on my lock screen, i would like to only have the jukebox app showing the song data so i need to turn off the extra song data the shows below the clock (see picture).

Is there a tweak that does this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 99

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
I have dug around through Springtomize and if there is a way there i do not see it.

Added some arrows to show what i mean.

Attachments

• LS.jpg
    LS.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Turning off the LS clock and just using the weather widget in lockinfo kind of works.

I can still see the song info above the weather widget (after pressing play on the jukebox app) on the lock screen, but if I pull the weather widget down and let it snap back then the song info goes away, and it looks like I want.

When I pause the music (again using the jukebox app) the weather widget moves "up into" the status bar and again if I pull the weather widget down is snaps back into place.

In the photo below you can see the song info behind the status bar.

If I could just get away from the need to pull down and let it snap back I would be happy :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
How did you get the widget to hide itself?

And how does it it hide itself?

If you are referring to the LS clock i hid it in the lockinfo settings.

However this work around does not work, i am using 20 second Lockscreen to keep my lock screen active while docked. The problem i am running into is the time on the LI weather widget is not updating. So i am back to using the LS clock, using the settings in LI to add the weather to it.

So i still need away to remove the song info from below the LS clock.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Instead of a tweak to remove this, is this something i can go into the system files (maybe using iFile) and edit a line of "code" to remove.

Attachments

• LS.jpg
    LS.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 56

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
Instead of a tweak to remove this, is this something i can go into the system files (maybe using iFile) and edit a line of "code" to remove.

I see you have forecast installed. If you go to settings>notifications>weather widget, scroll down to Lock Screen Clock, turn off show song title. I don't have jukebox, I use snow cover 4, but toggling that to off removed the song title from below the clock for me. May or may not work for you, let me know.

Neil.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
I see you have forecast installed. If you go to settings>notifications>weather widget, scroll down to Lock Screen Clock, turn off show song title. I don't have jukebox, I use snow cover 4, but toggling that to off removed the song title from below the clock for me. May or may not work for you, let me know.

Neil.

Thanks for answering , i was starting to feel like i was talking to myself :)

It is not Forecast, it is LockInfo (same developer). I tried using the weather widget built into LI (which is just Forecast written into the app). I ran into two issues

Issue 1- The time would not update, i use 20 second LS to keep my LS active when it is docked. That clock built into the LI weather Widget just would not change.

Issue 2 - This one i could live with, but the song info would still appear but if i pulled down on the screen and let it snap back then the song info would go away (i have a pic of this earlier in the thread, post # 3 you can see the songinfo behind the status bar).

Last edited:

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
Thanks for answering , i was starting to feel like i was talking to myself :)

It is not Forecast, it is LockInfo (same developer). I tried using the weather widget built into LI (which is just Forecast written into the app). I ran into two issues

Issue 1- The time would not update, i use 20 second LS to keep my LS active when it is docked. That clock built into the LI weather Widget just would not change.

Issue 2 - This one i could live with, but the song info would still appear but if i pulled down on the screen and let it snap back then the song info would go away (i have a pic of this earlier in the thread, post # 3 you can see the songinfo behind the status bar).

I'm moving house tomorrow/today. (01:37am) but if I get chance ill see if I can't find a fix myself. Coding knowledge i do have has allowed me to do my own little tweaks. Not making a promise but its damned annoying. After that, I won't be touching anything. I'm super happy with the way it is (apart from occasional wallpaper change).

xxxhackaxxx

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I installed jukebox, so far i like the app. I have it showing up on my lock screen, i would like to only have the jukebox app showing the song data so i need to turn off the extra song data the shows below the clock (see picture).

Is there a tweak that does this.

Did anyone get in contact with the Forcast dev? or maybe even David Ashman? They might know where the file is, whether or not you can edit it is a different story, but its worth a shot. I would ask David but i but him enough about lock info haha

Edit: just realized they are the same Dev, but someone could email them, David is pretty good at emailing back.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.