Disable "Slide to Reply"

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by todd2fst4u, May 19, 2012.

1. todd2fst4u macrumors regular

Is there any tweak besides IntelliscreenX to disable the "slide to reply" and "slide to view" lock slider actions?
    I'm having some problems with IntelliscreenX playing a double notification sound when an imessage is received so I would prefer not to use it.

2. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Sorry if this sounds stupid but have you turned off the reminder in Settings > Notifications > Messages > Repeat Alert > Never?

I'm not sure how to do what you want other than with ISX.

3. todd2fst4u thread starter macrumors regular

I tried that, although that is not the issue really. The SMS tone makes a stuttering sound, then plays all the way through.

Thanks anyway

4. JBryan84 macrumors regular

There is a tweak on cydia called DoubleSMStoneremover. Worked for me. I never get the double SMS tone anymore.

5. todd2fst4u thread starter macrumors regular

I tried that out because it describes my problem perfectly, doesn't seem to have any effect however.

6. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

Why can't you just hit the sleep button again then wake it again and it will be back at the slide to unlock?

7. todd2fst4u thread starter macrumors regular

That's rather tedious. I like the option IntelliscreenX supplies to disable this, I just don't use any of the other functions it provides. Just curious if there was another tweak to try that offered the same functionality.

8. XboxMySocks macrumors 68020

XboxMySocks