Disappearing Emails on Me.com Mail?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by osxhero, Oct 15, 2011.

1. osxhero macrumors member

I just watched an email come into my Me.com / iCloud account and then instantly disappear.

I never get any mail to this account, and I'm finding that a little strange. then tonight I got back an auto response to an email I sent a company, and it flashed in my Inbox for a split second and then vanished. I never got to read it.

Is anyone else seeing that?

I have no filters, or forwarding setup. Just a plan old iCloud / Me.com account.

2. martinic macrumors newbie

disappearing emails

This happens to me all the time. Also mail that has been read and is in my in box just disappears several days later. Things that I am saving to reference later are just gone. Did you fin out how to resolve this problem?

3. rickd909 macrumors newbie

Exactly the same thing is happening for me too. It has only just started happening. I might get an opportunity to read a mail but then it just disappears. Any ideas?

4. osxhero thread starter macrumors member

I keep thinking it's because I check it with Mail as well.

5. richard13 macrumors 6502a

This sounds to me like your e-mails are getting caught by the spam filter. Have you guys checked your Junk folder? I find all kinds of valid e-mails there which I then mark as "Not Junk".

6. FoxMcCloud macrumors 6502a

You'll probably find it in your junk folder, the one you can't see on your idevice only on a Mac. Lol.

I had the same issue. I would not receive emails that I knew had been sent. Found them days later in my macs junk box when I switched it on.