Disappearing Internet Radio Stations...anyone else? solution?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by rsdq, Apr 21, 2008.

1. rsdq macrumors member

I'm having the same problem I found in this thread, specifically towards the end of the thread - not sure if there is a solution yet.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=434715&highlight=internet+radio

My goal is to be able to sync the internet radio stations to my Apple TV. I don't want to stream the stations as the computer is not in the same room as the Apple TV and I would like to change stations/control the Apple TV in the front of the house.

Everything works great for a day or maybe as long as a week and then all the radio stations have disappeared. After I sync the stations are back. This does not happen with any other sync items - playlist, albums, tv shows.....just radio stations

The length of time the stations remain on the Apple TV seems random. Any one know what causes this or a possible solution?

thanks

2. Tazy macrumors newbie

With the latest update (2.1?) I'm not even able to get the sync to work. With 2.0 I was able to see the radio stations provided I did the following:
    - create a play-list using the radio station
    - sync to apple tv
    - leave my iMac turned on while browsing my playlist in apple tv

Now, the play-list appears when the iMac is on. However, clicking play reports that the playlist contains no items.

What gives?