Disappointed in delivery time from MacMall

Discussion in 'iMac' started by schhflap, Jan 5, 2013.

1. schhflap macrumors newbie

On November 30th I ordered the high end 21.5" Fusion Drive iMac from MacMall because I had done business with them many times over the years, and was always very satisfied. I was promised delivery in "2 or 3 weeks". It's now 5 weeks, and they have made no attempt to get ahold of me to explain or apologize for the delays, other than to send a letter saying that if my order isn't shipped in 60 days it will be automatically cancelled! My "chats" seem to be getting more and more strained, with the MacMall folks not even replying to legitimate questions. I am very disappointed with the service they have provided this time, and probably won't deal with the firm in the future. By the way, their website still states that the iMacs will be shipped in "7 to 10 Business Days". This appears to be false advertising. And yes, I SHOULD have ordered directly from Apple.:mad:

2. spinstorm macrumors 65816

I'm sure it is super frustrating.

I've had to wait 3-5 weeks for both my MacBook Pro retina and iMac to be delivered direct from Apple but at least I knew eventually they would come as they are the manufacturer

3. designs216 macrumors 65816

designs216

Lesson learned. Hang in there. Let us know how you like the new iMac when it does arrive.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I can feel your pain but at this point you'll have potentially longer wait by canceling it and then buying it from apple.com. Hang in there and when it does arrive this frustration will fade :)

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

You're thread title is "disappointing." Try being more specific.