Well, after waiting over 4 months for a new iMac, I'm extremely disappointed in today's releases. No innovative new features. They could've done this kind of minor spec bump many months ago. So since there's no compelling reason to rush out and buy a new iMac (despite the long wait), should I keep waiting until Snow Leopard debuts? The last official word was from a slideshow saying "Q1 2009" so if that's true, it should be soon...March 24th maybe? But based on leaked builds, I don't know if it's even close to release candidate status yet. So should I wait a couple more weeks until Snow Leopard drops before buying an iMac so I don't have to shell out an additional $129? Or is it more likely that Snow Leopard won't show up until closer to June?