Disappointed with Apple bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by asr10 user, Aug 3, 2010.

1. asr10 user macrumors regular

So I finally got my free bumper today and well im a bit unhappy. Everything is nice about it, it looks great and it feels like it will actually protect something. But the volume 'buttons' have zero feedback at all. They might as well not be there and we should just push the case because thats exactly what mine feels like.

Is this the case for everyone else? Will it get better after a break in period? This would be the perfect case if the buttons were just exposed and it wasnt so hard to toggle the vibrate switch. I bought 7 ebay cases before I even had my iphone, and didnt even use them because they feel like they wont protect anything.

I have a BSE installed fitment was fine.

2. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

If you're not happy with it, you never will be.

I personally like the bumper but I just felt that it wasn't enough protection for me. Speck geometric all the way :)

3. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

It was free, quit cryin! And it sounds like you need to take it off and re-install it. Mine fit perfect to a T

4. Jashmid macrumors regular

If you are using one of those utterly useless and pointless film protectors around the steel band, that might be it. I'm using a front and back protector and the bumper is a perfect fit. Buttons are as responsive as it gets and do click like the actual buttons on the phone, if that's what you mean by "feedback".