discount for itunes songs

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by 2pac, Apr 23, 2007.

1. 2pac macrumors member

Hello buddies :) I want to share one good link with people who are using itunes and looking for cheaper itunes music with upto 20% discount. It is https://www.hogeweg80.com/store/clients/. Site already spreading from lips to lips :) I've bought from them total 4 itunes gift certificates and was amazed with their service. Received codes everytime within minutes after paypal payment :) I hope it helps to someone. Enjoy :apple:

2. kixsand macrumors regular

kixsand

I was in costco in Toronto the other day and noticed that they have iTunes gift cards -- $50 for sale for $44.95. 10% off the regular price on iTunes...not too bad.

darren

3. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

That's a pretty cool little site. Thanks for the info. Next time I need a card, I'll just go there.

Daniel.

4. 2pac thread starter macrumors member

Yes, possible to buy even right now from costco.com for 45$ certificate 50$ worth, but as I know delivery period is 1 week :( But it is nice to buy music cheaper. I am fan of music and buying alot, so very good to save some money :)

5. kixsand macrumors regular

kixsand

When I read the original post I just assumed that your link was for a UK only website. I just visited the site and they do have the Canadian stuff on there as well...not a bad deal...

$100 costs $85.

15% is better than 10% at Costco.

darren

6. Cult Follower macrumors 6502a

Cult Follower

How can they charge that little? I really like the concept.:)

7. 2pac thread starter macrumors member

Yes, there is a bigger discount for higher values. The most thing what I like, that in this site I am able to receive code instant after payment. At costsco you have to wait I think 1 week. In this way I better buy direct from apple.