Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ripsaw650

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2015
Utah
New to this thread but even though this says genuine has anyone else purchased from this seller? Seems too good to be true, even shipping to the US ?

I did... I bought one in 44mm 100% genuine band.

Mine only came with the S/M side though. So if anyone has a M/L Celestial Teal that they aren't using hit me up.

Reactions: CaptMarvel

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
New to this thread but even though this says genuine has anyone else purchased from this seller? Seems too good to be true, even shipping to the US ?

I bought Olive Flak 44mm M/L from this seller. 100% Genuine. Posted pics on previous page.

Reactions: CaptMarvel

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
41mm Gourmette Double Tour $504 and the seller wants offers!

https://merc.li/ADmpPEZ3b
Brand new account with no history so proceed with caution. Pictures look genuine but sometimes scammers take real pictures from other listings to help make their listing look genuine. Might be fine but there are at least yellow flags here.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Brand new account with no history so proceed with caution. Pictures look genuine but sometimes scammers take real pictures from other listings to help make their listing look genuine. Might be fine but there are at least yellow flags here.
Wow it went for $375, which only reinforces your suspicion haha. But hey if they got it for free that’s a nice chunk of change and pretty quick. If it fit me it would be worth the time/hassle/credit card hold…

Reactions: Sammypurple

gusruck

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2006
Charcoal 40mm braided loop size 7

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.