Dishonored xbox 360

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by jacobclause, May 29, 2014.

1. jacobclause macrumors member

I really want a new game (that is cheap) and Dishonored is now cheap on amazon. Anyone that played that-- Is it good?? I really liked Bethesda's Skyrim, and I want something kinda like that. I know it's a whole different ballpark, but I thought it looked interesting when it came out. Should I buy it, or are there any better suggestions for games that came out like last year?

2. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

It's a very good game, but it's nothing like Skyrim.

Get it if you like stealth gameplay. It's really good for that!

3. jacobclause thread starter macrumors member

that's good. I like stealth games. Nothing like the splinter cell chaos theory.

Anything good like that out?

4. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Hitman Absolution is a really fun stealth game.

Also Splinter Cell Blacklist.

5. davelanger macrumors 6502a

Its not like Skyrim, its more like a stealth bioshock.

6. jacobclause thread starter macrumors member

I'm going to check out blacklist.

Thanks!!

7. iMacFarlane macrumors 65816

iMacFarlane

NOTHING is like Skyrim. I've played many games since going 100% on my Skyrim 360 install, and nothing compares.

Many will tell you Fallout 3, or New Vegas, or even Oblivion will scratch the Skyrim itch, but these all failed to deliver for me.

I like Dishonored as a stealth game. I'm rare in that I like Thief as well. But nothing compares to sneaking, triple damage head-shots from a bow doubly enchanted with flames and capture soul. I look forward to whatever the next chapter is in the Tamriel saga (ESO need not apply).

8. jacobclause thread starter macrumors member

I agree. I've never encountered something like it, and everything else is not quite as good... but I'm growing tired of skyrim.. I've had a few brief revivals, but nothing quite like when I got it new.